Saturday 17 May 2014

Auroa Primary School Electives: Kiddy Carts

Friday was a special day for the students of Auroa Primary School, the start of school wide electives. Each Friday the students from Auroa Primary School have the opportunity to take part in a lesson in a different context during school wise electives. Students have lessons from 12pm to 1pm, with two special electives starting at 10:30am. One of these is 'Kiddy Karts' where the students have an opportunity to ride minature ponies with a sulky. These images were organized by Logan from Room One. Special thanks to Mr Chittenden (Senior) and Mr Chittenden (Junior).

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos! I ride ponies and have a pony of my own called Tiggy. I do lots of competitions on her. But I have never ridden in cart before! It looks very fun and I hopefully get the opportunity soon!

    - Tilly

    If you get time, check our blog out!
    http://8cshs.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete